i rock.

:D


THIS MONSTER.

YOUR BIG FARKY NAME, you mean?
WHO SAYS GIRLS MUST BEHAVE LIKE ONE
GRAHH

grasshopper specs.
bold italicstrikestrong??? fart & shit

AT THE BUTT :D


April 2008

Sunday, April 13, 2008

tomorrow i am going to extract teeth! :/

at dentist jurong there. lol aiya i not scared lah. since i know i have to mian dui sooner or later - -!

EH VERY GOOD! I WILL BE GETTING 2 TEETH EXTRACTED AND TWO SEPARATERS DONE.
THEN ON SATURDAY I CAN EXTRACT 2 MORE AND PUT SEPARATERS :D
woohoo then i can get my braces soon! :D then when my papa come back i will totally look different cos im changing permanently to my green specs. :D

woohoo! hmm i think no matter how pain the process of braces is i wont fang qi lah :D cos its all worth it. anw i have no one to yi lai on. i can play with my braces in my mouth if im bored! :D

but then it would cost a bomb 0: feel abit guilty for spending so much on braces. actually i have nothing else that i need to buy alr what. so can save for 2 years - -
bags i alr got sling bag and bagpack. clothes aiya who cares abt appearance manzxzx. er shoes. i got slippers sportshoes and sandals. but i want sneakers D: and nothing else that we need alr what. oh yah phone! i dont need new one. i can survive-o

but i want sneakers D: converse ones! but i know my ma will never allow me to buy. but its okay since i wear slippers most of the time. :D
wah today very tired. went for swimming and piano just now. later going for math and then after that going running at stadium. then i shall study chem. i shall NOT use the comp tonight.

I SHALL NOT USE THE COMP TONIGHT
I SHALL NOT USE THE COMP TONIGHT
I SHALL NOT USE THE COMP TONIGHT
I SHALL NOT USE THE COMP TONIGHT
I SHALL NOT USE THE COMP TONIGHT
I SHALL NOT USE THE COMP TONIGHT

okay i shall not use the comp tonight. :D

HELLO EILEEN! :D

HAHA LOSER.{12:11 PM}